You can opt to use this sauce recipe for chicken wings or chicken breast! I've done both and it is a definite keeper! We like to make it ahead and eat it the next day in our lunches for work. Thank you to "Clean and Delicious" for this recipe!
- 3 lbs chicken wings or chicken breast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup wing sauce (we use Texas Pete Extra Mild)
2. Dip each piece of chicken in the sauce and place on a foil-lined cookie sheet with a rack on top of it.
3. Cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Then, flip the chicken on the other side and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
4. Using the 1/4 C sauce left, toss each piece of chicken into it and serve.