Saturday, December 1, 2012

Spinach Salad

Oh BOY! 25 days of Christmas has begun! And I'm starting off this season with a recipe that I have been dying to have for a few years now! Eric's family makes spinach salad and it is always SO yummy! I finally got the recipe! Every year I forgot to write it down and was just too busy consuming it... SO happy to add it to my repertoire.


1 bag baby spinach
1-2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
5 strips bacon, crumbled
1/2 C mayo
1/4 C red wine vinegar
1/4 C sugar

Whisk together mayo, red wine vinegar and sugar. Set in fridge to cool. Mix together clean spinach and romaine lettuce, chopped eggs, and bacon. Gently mix in dressing right before serving.



In other news, I also finished our Christmas card via Shutterfly.I LOVE SHUTTERFLY. It turned out too cute.

Our Christmas Card! or click this link to view http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CcMm7Nm4ZNnHg&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET

No comments:

Post a Comment