Thursday, June 1, 2017

Avocado Salad

I really loved eating this. Eric wasn't a huge fan of the amount of cilantro, but I ate this like it was a bag of potato chips. This was served with jerk chicken, which was pretty yummy. That recipe can be found here.

I found this recipe by simply doing a google search and coming across one on Allrecipes. It takes like ten minutes to make and 2 minutes to devour. I'm sure there are neat variations, so I plan to look in the comments at a later time for ideas.







1/4 C chopped cilantro (less for Eric)
1/2 lime, juiced
salt and pepper, to taste
2 avocados, diced
onion, chopped... eyeball it, to taste
optional chopped green pepper
1 large, ripe tomato


Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper, tossing lightly until evenly coated.  Season with salt and pepper. Toss again.

No comments:

Post a Comment