Go to your craft store/local bakery and find some cute little boxes to put them in for gifts! It will look so nice.
Taken from Baked Bree--who never fails!!
What you need:
1 package semi sweet chocolate chips
1 package white chocolate chips
1-2 C rice krispies cereal
red & green M&M's
1. Smash candy canes.
2. Melt chocolate in a double broiler.
3. Spread melted chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle rice krispies over top.
5. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate.
7. Pour over the cooled layers and spread.
8. Sprinkle candy cane pieces and M&M's over top.
9. Refrigerate 45 minutes.
10. Cut! Break!! Eat!! (Doesn't have to be perfect--unequal pieces are key!)