Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tuna Pea Salad

I promise we don't eat tuna everyday. However, I would if I could! This recipe Eric actually found for me to make! What good judgment because it is incredibly delicious and you will feel guiltless as you stuff your lovely face.

I am notorious for saying "DOUBLE YUM!" when I talk about a food I like. This may deserve a "TRIPLE YUM!"

1 C diced celery
1 C diced red onion
2 cans chunk light tuna packed in water and drained
3-4 C whole grain elbow macaroni
1 C frozen peas, defrosted
2 T mayo
1/2 C plain greek yogurt
1 T red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and combine well. Chill in refrigerator before serving. This would also taste great if you added toasted chopped walnuts for that extra crunch!!! 

Taken from the blog "Clean and Delicious"  

No comments:

Post a Comment