These babies will go straight to your hips, but who is counting calories any way? A good cheat-day, warm, cheesy treat that is definitely totally satisfying!! I can taste them in my mouth now.... Mmmm mmmm mmmm.
Thank you to the girl who are everything blog.
- 24 white dinner rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (I don't put mayo on mine, but Eric does)
Poppy seed sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1½ Tablespoons yellow mustard
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise. Spread onto both sides of the center of each roll. Place a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls and place them into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet. Place very close together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. You do not have to use all of the sauce! Just use enough to cover the tops. Let sit 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes or until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm. .
Read more at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/04/ham-and-cheese-sliders.html#3R6wE0UcSdEVX2xu.99