Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Baby Back Ribs
Tender, juicy ribs cooked to perfection.
one rack pork baby back ribs
juice of one lemon
1/4 C dry rub-1/4 C brown sugar, 2 t chili powder, 2 t paprika, 1 t salt, 1 t dry mustard. 1 t dry oregano, 1/2 t garlic powder, 1/2 t onion powder, 1/4 t ground pepper
1/2 C BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Remove fat and silver skin off the ribs.
3. Rub ribs with lemon juice and coat with dry rub. Place meat side down in a large baking pan and cover tightly with foil.
4. Bake in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
5. Remove from the oven and pour off liquid. Brush BBQ sauce all over the ribs. Either grill or finish ribs in the oven broiler for about 3 minutes per side.
I got this recipe from the blog called, Jenny Can Cook!